Friday, April 10, 2009

Sick Baby


Mommy rocking both the boys. If it looks uncomfortable, it was, but I wish I could do this every minute of everyday.


Noah trying to cheese next to his bubby. Connor was rocking... again...

Mommy rocking with a sick baby Connor. Check out his "lovey" it's a plastic ear of corn from Noah's kitchen set. He wouldn't let go of it for a few days! Too funny :)

We've been battling Connor being sick for the past week. It's so pitiful to watch him. He's been crying, running a fever, and coughing. We've taken him to the doctor and they said that he has a cold. That was such a blessing because we thought that his RSV might be back. He's still not doing great, his nose is the LOVELIEST shade of bright green snot, but I'm happy that it's not RSV.



Poor Noah has been such a great sport while his "baby" has been sick. He's had to deal with mommy holding Connor & rocking him a lot more. You can tell he's jealous, but he's being such a great big brother! I am so blessed with my big boy. I love him more than he'll ever know.

No comments: